|Location||Suitland-Silver Hill, MD|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2018|
Admin & Clerical
StoneMor Partners, L.P. offers rewarding career opportunities. We are currently seeking an Assistant Administrator to join our team at Washington National Cemetery.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized and independent individual to assist in handling the administrative duties in a collaborative, small office setting. This includes record keeping filing, tracking, ordering, computer processing, and communicating with the corporate office. Excellent computer skills are REQUIRED.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off & more. Click here for more benefit information!
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Banking duties - cash receipts posting, and electronic or physical bank deposits.
- File maintenance - update customer files, permanent records, maps, and employee files.
- Payroll - process payroll for location.
- A/P – Pay invoices timely with purchase card or submit for manual check.
- Deeds and Certificates – Prepare Certificates of Ownership, record and file, and track delivery.
- Contract Processing – review mathematical, pricing and coding accuracy of contracts written, and process via data entry. Maintain a log of contracts.
- Ordering – order products sold and supplies needed for the location.
- Meetings – Take part in weekly meetings between departments. Take minutes and forward to Regional Office.
- Maintain Records of all memos, e-mails, corporate policies, and programs implemented.
- Other duties assigned by manager.