|Location||Patuxent River, MD|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2018|
Admin & Clerical
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
General: This position will provide software test support to PMA 205 Aviation Training Systems, Tactical Training Ranges (TTR), and the Large Area Tracking Range (LATR) system through the Range Systems Branch of Atlantic Test Ranges (ATR), Patuxent River, Maryland.
Specific Requirements and Duties:
- Conduct LATR Ground System and LATR Support Equipment software testing, analysis and test reporting
- Manage the LATR data library with a MS Access location tool
- Manage multiple MS Project schedules
- Exercise configuration control management of LATR software and documentation
- Maintain the LATR SharePoint site
- Perform some administrative tasks, including taking meeting notes, publishing meeting minutes, tracking action items
- Knowledge of computer software/hardware, automated data processing systems, and computer systems interfacing required
- Experience in MS Access and MS Project required
- Clear and concise communication with customers, peers, and management is a must.
- Applicant must be a self-starter able to work smoothly as a member of a technical team.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering from an accredited college or university is required.
Conditions will vary. Most work is performed in enclosed buildings, but some outside work may be required. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees.
Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain and hold a Secret Clearance.
All responses will be handled with strict confidentiality.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.