|Date Posted||February 14, 2018|
With a growing portfolio of owned and managed multifamily assets totaling more than 40,000 units, GoldOller “Nation” extends from New York to Florida and all the way across to Texas. We are one of the largest firms in the country. If you are interested in joining a growing team of dedicated professionals in our high-tech environment, then we invite you to learn more about GoldOller career opportunities. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and afford our employees the ability for growth and advancement through continuous training and education programs. Contact us today to see how you can join the GoldOller family.
We are seeking for a highly skilled and experienced Part Time Leasing Consultant to join our team of professionals at our Largo, MD property. The GoldOller Leasing Consultant is oftentimes the first person our residents and customers come into contact with and as such is required to provide excellent customer services to all future and current residents. Their primary responsibility is to lease vacant apartment homes within the community and assist in marketing the property to the public. Above all else, the spirit of teamwork and cooperation with other team members will not only improve the job you do, but enhance the entire work experience.
- Maintain occupancy standards at the highest level achievable and provide the maximum level of service to the residents
- Maintain minimum 25% closing ratio
- Maximize occupancy through sales techniques and customer service
- Assist in community advertising preparation and maintain required online postings
- Prepare, certify and maintain complete resident files in RealPage OneSite system
- Assist in showing units and screen applicants in RealPage OneSite
- Assist in certifying residents' income
- Prepare all lease agreements with all necessary addendums in RealPage OneSite
- Maintain records of rental levels of comparable units in surrounding areas
- Assist in maintaining the physical appearance of the community
- Maintain professional communication with residents, applicants, and representatives of other companies
- Answer the phone and greet residents and visitors pleasantly and professionally