|Location||Patuxent River, MD|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2018|
Admin & Clerical
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
- Acts as the overall manager and administrator for the contract effort. Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with government program authorities and representatives on program and contract administration issues. Supervises program by developing management procedures and controls, planning and directing project execution, and monitoring and reporting progress. Manages employment of program resources toward meeting operational objectives. Manages and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program with respect to contract requirements.
- Must have a minimum of ten years managing complex technical projects as a component of a larger program or five years of managing a large technical program comprised of small projects. Experience must include managing all program related tasks to include finance, contracts, and administration.
- Must have a minimum of ten years managing programs that entail software development and five years of managing operations related to installing sensor systems in remote overseas locations with minimal infrastructure, unreliable power, and extreme environmental conditions.
- All candidates will be required to pass a Drug Screening and possess a valid driver’s license
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable field from an accredited college is required. A postgraduate degree is desired. Substitution of non-engineering bachelor's degree will only be accepted with 10 years of directly related experience in managing software development related to sensor systems.
- U S Citizenship required
- Ability to obtain a US DOD Secret Security clearance, and ability to maintain clearance throughout employment. If the position requires a clearance.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile service discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
Conditions will vary. Most work performed in enclosed buildings. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. This classification’s activities range from, an office-like environment with extensive sitting demands to a flight line-like environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands. May occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 30 pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus. The diversity of work conditions may range from an office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a flight line environment where inclement weather may subject the individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and electrical shock hazards.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.