|Date Posted||February 12, 2018|
Restaurant - Food Service
Better Burgers and Better People
Come join us at Fuddruckers!
Fuddruckers future is bright. We are searching for enthusiastic experienced Restaurant Managers to lead our talented teams. We are committed to our mission:
To deliver uncompromised quality and in-your-face freshness that inspires our guests to build their own world’s greatest burger experience.
As the original “build your own" Fuddruckers has been providing guests a quality product and an unforgettable experience for over 30 years. At Fuddruckers our guests can be as mild or wild as they would like because they are the burger artist.
· Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations.
· Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
· Assists GM in recruitment of hourly Team Members.
· Initiates and follows through on corrective action of hourly Team Members. Assists with hourly review process.
· Ensures development of hourly Team Members, including maintaining an environment that fosters associate motivation, development and training.
· Manages in compliance with Fuddruckers policies and procedures and all local, state and federal regulations.
· Monitors the performance of the restaurant through analysis of financial reports and results on SERs and Secret Shopper scores. Initiates corrective action as required.
· Assists in the development of short and long term financial and operational plans for the restaurant in support of corporate objectives.
· Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting evaluations and investigating any complaints. Initiates corrective action as required.
· Recommends local restaurant marketing programs to build sales and implements programs as directed by the GM.
· Maintains applicable preventative maintenance programs.
· Ensures the security and safety of the restaurant, its guests and associates.
· Special projects as directed by the General Manager.
· Any other duties deemed necessary.