|Location||Saint Inigoes, MD|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2018|
Admin & Clerical
Job Description The selected candidate will perform material coordinating, procurement and configuration/tracking tasking in support of the buildup and delivery of Advance Communications Solutions Team (ACST) equipment. Duties include:
- Reviewing requirements documentation.
- Entering equipment information against the baseline to fill requirements.
- Entering movement requests for material to be pulled from stock and delivered to Buildup and Testing.
- Tracking testing results and inputting testing information into the database.
- Maintaining files and records of baseline equipment by ship hull/project number.
- Preparing documentation for delivery of equipment.
- Performing inventory of equipment and coordinating packup for delivery.
- Creation of PRs using Deltek/Costpoint and Navy ERP for NSN material.
The incumbent will be expected to coordinate with all facets of BAE Systems, Military Electronics (ME); (engineering, production, testing, administration and project management, as well as outside entities, such as government agencies, commands, OEM, etc.)
This position is located in scenic and historic Southern Maryland in the St. Mary's County Technology Corridor adjacent to the Patuxent River Naval Air Station.
There is no monetary relocation assistance budgeted for this position. Applicants must be currently residing in or
state willingness to relocate self to St. Mary's County, Maryland or surrounding areas.
Please be sure to address all requirements of posted requisition in resume. Only resumes that include all requirements will be considered.Typical Education & Experience High School diploma and at least 4 years of related experienceRequired Skills and Education - High School diploma and at least 4 years of related experience
- Experience with maintaining large amount of records using a database
- Research experience
- Inventory experience
- Tracking experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to obtain/maintain the required security clearancePreferred Skills and Education - Configuration management experience
- Previous experience working in a position that supported and interacted with various groups to produce a finished product or systemAbout BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression