|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
Skilled Labor - Trades
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is currently seeking an Electrician to support US Embassy Operations Worldwide.
The Senior Electrician will:
- Work on complex integrated security systems at sensitive Government facilities.
- Complete BOMs and power/signal runs.
- Participate in design reviews with engineers, project managers, and estimators.
- Analyze and design electrical requirements needed to support the installation of electronic security equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, manuals, wiring diagrams, and other specifications, as required, to determine and correctly follow installation procedures.
- Plan new or modify existing designs to minimize wasted materials.
- Design and install systems with easy access for future maintenance and with cost mitigation in mind.
- Perform electrical installations based upon specifications, design, NEC codes, application guidelines, and Department of State standards.
- Travel to Worldwide locations as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
A minimum of three years of relevant work experience with an electronics systems background is required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must have a Journeyman or Master Electrician license from a recognized US issuing body.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the NEC.
- Must possess an active secret clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret.
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally up to 75% of the time.
- Must be willing and able to live and work on remote sites in shared accommodations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.